Unlock/Security Code Instructions
Follow these instructions after receiving and installing your software program. We will generate your unique unlock/security code and email it back to you as soon as possible, normally within one business day.
Windows XP Installation:
Please send an email with your Name, Software Title, and the Serial Number that is displayed after you install and run the program for the first time. (the Serial Number is unique for each computer.)
Windows Vista or Windows 7 Installation - Compatibility Mode Instructions:
If you are installing your software on a Windows Vista or Windows 7 system, you will need to set the program to run in “Compatibility Mode” before you will see the Serial Number. Please email us with the Serial Number that displays on your screen when you attempt to run the program for the first time.
- Close the program if it is running.
- Right Click on the program icon on your desktop and select Properties.
- Select the Compatibility Tab.
- Select the first check-box: "Run This Program In Compatibility Mode For" Windows XP. Also select the last check-box to "Run this program as Administrator".
- Press APPLY and press OK to save these changes.
- Start the program.
- Reply to this email with the Serial Number so we can generate your Unlock Code.